After all recent updates (wordpress and 2 new WPLMS versions) my backend is missbehaving.
– My server doesn’t report any Php errors.
– I have manually updated (or tried to) WPLMS and as many plugins as possible.
– I will provide credentials right now.
Please check site: I CAN NOT:
ACCESS DASHBOARD > UPDATES
UPDATE WPLMS PLUGINS
Thanks for your support.
While waiting for your support, I tried again to update everything I could manually and restored a couple of things with previous backups and for now everything seems to work.
Now, How can I STOP ANYTHING RELATED TO WPLMS from being updated automatically, please?
Apologies for the late response .
Please refer this instruction here : Tip : How to improve response times on your topics ? Oldest issues are picked first, share as much details as possible while posting a topic, posting a reply(reminder) later on would update the last response time and last response user of the topic and might lead to unnecessary delays in resolution of the issue.
If you reply own you own topic frequently then this updates the last response time on forums and we pick up topic with larger response time by the user .
– The FTP account is up & running.
– Your country is unblocked to access my server… I didn’t change anything since the last time you connected. (PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE REPLY WITH YOUR COUNTRY AND / OR IP ADDRESS if you face problems in case I don’t have the right information)
– Last time you couldn’t access initially but then you managed to connect from a different ISP or something.
Thanks Alex, in my opinion that is not the best way to operate at least for us customers since we may have the need to bring you updates about our topic anytime (like in this case).
My backend is working veery slow now, but working in the end… my hosting provider says it’s all ok on their side.
The topic ‘Backend BLOCKED – CAN'T UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.