Backend Editors broken

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Backend Editors broken

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bbms
    Participant
    I just purchased and installed the demo. I preferred wp bakery vs elementor - it installed both. Which ever one I select to edit the page, the editing view is broken with additional code showing. I tried disabling Elementor but that broke the front-end. Please view this link https://monosnap.com/file/DY0oomJu0UGxmskFNaVWNxFrg84TfA
    Diana
    Participant
    All our demos are now created using Elementor. Even you can customize course layouts, cards, member profile layout using Elementor and by checking this video looks like you are using v4 So you have to use Elementor. For other pages you can use Wp Bakery as well. But for layouts, directory, Elementor is required
    bbms
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bbms
    Participant
    bbms
    Participant
    bbms
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    For the garbage being displayed on your course page, do this: Edit your course layout via Elementor which is set for this course, in your case it is learning center layout(vibebp - course layouts) And delete this garbage SVG Element from Elementor and save the layout now you are good to go
    bbms
    Participant
    bbms
    Participant
    I did try and set the default course layout in appearance>customize settings and it does restore the top section but the layout is broken. https://monosnap.com/file/mrTRDH9HWcIlw2Vzy7zUDMJbL1F0V9
    bbms
    Participant
    i'm not sure if you did something in my site or todays vibe update helped but I think things are working like they should now. Still not sure what was causing the garbage in the page before but its gone. Thanks for your help. You can close this for now. Hopefully its resolved..
    Veronica
    good to know if it helps you if you found the same issue again then you can create a new topic with the reference of this topic thanks for now closing this one
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Backend Editors broken’ is closed to new replies.