Background color and content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Background color and content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Original post via Ashley at gmail. Hi I purchased wplms and Installed Demo 1. I'm having a lot of problems with my site.

Starting with I can't change the actual color of the background or the content bodyat all.

I have even tried coding on the custom css suggested on the forum support and it still didn't work. I'm not sure if something is overriding it but the color won't budge lol.

I also can't change the sidebar width which if you can see on my blog page, looks a bit off due to the content being squished into the sidebar. it's like there's no space between them? This makes my content not as clear and readable. It just looks like a glob of text.
    ~~ #link 1 in private reply ~~~

I also was wondering if there a direct way to change the Post template so I can even the spacing like how I have in my visual composer settings for my main blog page here. I'd love to do this for the blog template but i'm not sure how?

This is exactly how I would like it to show. So the sidebar and the content are even.
    ~~ link #2 in private reply ~~~

I am having a ton of problems, I just wish this theme was more secure as i'm hosting my ecourses on it soon. If i can't figure this out, i'm going to have to look elsewhere.

Thank you for the time and consideration,

Sincerely,
    Ashley
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Soarescue1
    Spectator
    Kinda curious what the reply was, experiencing the same issue... So the container vs. boxed issue as mentioned on https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/background-color-not-working/ Still leaves a white box around the content of the blog/forum/etc. How do we change the color of this white box? soarescue.org/eLearning
    You need to change the body background color.    
    Soarescue1
    Spectator
    I changed those and the box around the blog/forum remains white. the background itself is the correct color, just there's this box around the blog/forum that is white. The layout is set to "container" and I noticed that in another forum post it was mentioned you might not be able to keep that theme layout and change the color. Please advise.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Background color and content’ is closed to new replies.