BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES! III

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES! III

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    achterlijk
    Participant
    Yesterday complaining you still didnt support. You asked me to show you the topics where about. I send you the topic here and by email to let you see that I still have no response. So, I dont want to beg because I paid for support there is still no one who will not help me? its about demo switcher that doesnt work. check my email: [email protected]
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    achterlijk
    Participant
    Ok, I can understand. Waiting a week is very long for response. After this issue (or now, what you prefere) I will use the forum. I tried what you suggested, but only my homepage is changing. I want a whole other frame/template! (without loosing my content, because in fact my site is finished) Is that possible? let me explain why. with the template I have now , I dont have fulls screen homepage. BEsides that, on mobile content starts to low, because of the frame I have nog. On top social media, than logo, than menu ... and after this all my content. So on mobile people have to scroll to early and my sliders are too small. I want full screen with the sliders. Is there a solution?
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Yes, if you will use forums then you need not to wait for a week for an answer here response time is within 24 hours. Emails are only for those users, who are not able to access support forum or for those users whose support expired but they still need assistance on some topics Now, here you want to change your homepage without loosing your content. You want other template, Use Demo Switcher from wp-admin  WPLMS > Demo Switcher and import Home Page So your created home page will be unset from home page and the new imported page will be set as homepage The current home page of your site you can find in wp-admin > Pages  > All Pages Section But the import will import that demo's homepage components Please don't think that your created components will be automatically adjusted in the new homepage You have to edit this homepage to add or delete the components according to your requirement I hope I am clear
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES! III’ is closed to new replies.