Batch add-on Trial Consumed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Batch add-on Trial Consumed

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    edusure
    Participant
    I am new to wplms, 1 week old. I have activated free trial for wplms batch.But recently there were some bugs in my site while I changed my template. So I again reinstall the whole wplms theme newly to my same domain and activated and verified successfully from getting started. But I can't use the batch addon agian. When I trying to activate free trial, it says trial has consumed. I also personally email to the author about it. Please help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your envato username and your domain where you tried batches addon?
    edusure
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    edusure
    Participant
    Update : I have found that The batch plugin is active but not licensed. When I am opening add-on menu from lms option, there is a license key option in that addon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    edusure
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    edusure
    Participant
    Thank you so much. Is it possible to add some course to a group and sell that group. When people buy that group, all courses connected to it will be enrolled automatically.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs its possible just go ahead and try it .But it will not add the newly added course to batch to old members of the batch but when they access the single course page they will get access of that course .
    edusure
    Participant
    Thanks. My last question, Can I add batch as a product in wocommerce? I don't want to use buy-batch shortcode and select batch and seats. I just want to see batch in wocommerce store with fixed price. I saw I can link courses to a product but no batch/group option. If it's possible, then how?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can sell batches as well but for that you will need to have wplms woocommercea addon plugin to sell batches in product variations .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch add-on Trial Consumed’ is closed to new replies.