Batch Curriculum is not rendering Shortcode

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Curriculum is not rendering Shortcode

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    techenhance
    Participant
    Batch Curriculum ( Section , Unit & Assignment) is not rendering Shortcode. Whereas in Course Full Description, it renders absolutely fine. Is it a bug ? If yes let me know the solution as this is very urgent. Thanks
    techenhance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, You are using a third-party plugin that can be the problem. I would suggest you check to disable ajax from wp-admin>lms>setting>https://prnt.sc/trmd71 That might can help you.
    techenhance
    Participant
    Yes it has fixed the issue. Thanks a lot. But will it impact other places i mean disabling this . Please tell me .
    techenhance
    Participant
    Issue is not fixed fully. Check both pages Course page and Batch page. Course page - after clicking on Join via web it loads everything fine on same page But on Batch page it renders only Button but when u click on button it says This Course can not be taken. Contact Administrator.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, The third-party plugin can cause the issue so we recommend using => For zoom integration, you can use our free plugin for zoom. You can get it from here:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/vibe-zoom-integration/
    techenhance
    Participant
    Dear Scott, This is not expected. When same shortcode is working on course page then why it is not working on Batch page ? This you have to resolve. Your zoom plugin is very old and doesn't integrate Zoom Web SDK. I am using a plugin which is far far better then your zoom Add on. Hence cant use your one. Please debug the issue. Thanks
    techenhance
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    techenhance
    Participant
    No reply after commenting here and asking on Facebook messenger. Poor support this time.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The user wants to rin the zoom third party plugn on units. The plugin shows 2 buttons but clicking on reloads the page. The plugin code neeeds to be checked and the hook should be changed so that the plugin detects units on load.
    techenhance
    Participant
    Any Update on this ?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please specify where is the shortcode not working in the batch page or unit, quiz page? And where is working course page details? Please share a video that will clarify the issue to us thus we are able to check if we can do something for that. Also for this, we need admin and FTP cred to debug the issue.
    techenhance
    Participant
    Please Close this. We have dropped using Batch Add on as it was messing up.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Curriculum is not rendering Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.