batch duration – bug

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches batch duration – bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    i have set the course duration to 210 days(7 months). and set the batch duration to 2 days (this should override the course duration) and added the course to the batch. now when i add a student to this batch. the duration for course is shown as 210 days or 420 days(i have no idea from when this no is shown) the batch duration is not overriding the course duration.  what i want to achieve is that i want to create a batch with 30 days in duration and add selected subjects (subject original duration is 210 days) and want to provide it for free. when student use the subjects for 30 days for free, afterwards if they feel it useful they can buy the entire course this time for 7 month duration directly without the batch how to achieve it ??  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, When the student is added in the batch, no matter if the course duration is set to 210 days if the batch duration is set to 30 days then the students will not be able to access the course after 30 days. The course page will show the duration as 210 days because this is the duration of the course. After 30 days the user will have to leave the batch and then purchase the course to access it for 210 days because if the student is already present in the batch then she will not be able to access the course after 30 days.
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    this is totally misguiding for the students.(and it will create a bad name for our services- showing longer duration and providing for shorter time duration) i want to show the students exactly when the course expires. is there any way to show the exact duration of the course when added to a batch https://prnt.sc/ibbxhd in this place
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    i believe i have identified a bug in batch plugin kindly follow this step to replicate 1.buy one course(here course duration-210 days) 2.now let it expire (manually changing the duration in course-admin) 3.now add this course to a batch 4.now create a batch duration - let it be 1 day (batch duration should override course duration) 5.now add the same user to batch 6.now my course duration is shown as 420 days- double the original duration the bug is if we add a previously expired course through a batch it is not taking batch duration instead it is doubling the original course duration  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials and the test student credentials with us to check this on your website. I tried to replicate the same issue on my test setup but I couldn't. Try removing the student frm the course first and then add the student to the batch. ------------- Your steps should be as below: => Add student to the batch connected to the course. Now the user will be enrolled in the course for the duration set in the batch. => Now once the course expires for the student remove the student from the batch. => Now the user will purchase the course for longer duration i.e. 210 days.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘batch duration – bug’ is closed to new replies.