Batch Order

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Order

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Is there a way to change the order of the batches? I entered them by month from oldest to newest. I would like to change the order from newest to oldest. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Right now its not possible to order the batches on course page. But its a good suggestion and we'll add this in our next update of batches plugin. After that you can order your batches.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    If I go to the course administration page and delete the batches there and then add them back in the order that I want will the students enrolled in those batches still have access?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes if the students are enrolled in the batch/group then they will get the access of courses connected to that batch.
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    The same question, is there a way to change the order (by date) of the batches? Has this been already implemented in new update?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This has been implemented in the latest update of wplms batches plugin. ---------------- you can edit the course in front end and then go to components and order the batches, then this order will be shown in the course page.
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    ok, thank you
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Order’ is closed to new replies.