Batch Settings Overview

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Settings Overview

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ferren
    Participant
    I have a 6-month course that happens online with a 2-day workshop during the course. I need to put students in batches to know their workshop day. I'd like to set a start and end date for the batch so that it will expire of the course page, but the students still need access to the online course for the remaining 6 months. Is that possible? Also, can you please explain the below batch settings? I can't find an explanation anywhere. - Students in workshop can only view courses connected to this workshop - Enable Workshop Duration - Enable Workshop Leaderboard visibility to students - Enable Workshop Start/End Date - Enable Course access within Start/End Dates - Enable Off Schedule - Enable Workshop Timings - Enable Events for this workshop
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... In wplms there is no workshops there are courses and batches. I guess you have translated the batch into workshop that's why the settings looks like this, the default setting is like enable batch duration not enable workshop duration. ------------- You can enable the batch duration and also set the batch start and end date. You can set the batch duration to 6 months so that the users can access the course connected to the batch for 6months. -------------- The settings are : - Students in batch can only view courses connected to this batch: It means that the students cannot see other courses in the course directory other than the courses connected to his/her batch. - Enable Batch Duration: This will override the course duration, if the course duration is 6 months but you set the batch duration to 12 months then the students enrolled in the batch can access the course for 12 months. - Enable Batch Leaderboard visibility to students: This means that the students can also see the leaderboard in the batch. - Enable Batch Start/End Date: You can set the batch start and end date using this setting. - Enable Course access within Start/End Dates: This means that the student can only access the course within the specified date and time. - Enable Off Schedule: This is the Off schedule, for example you set the weekly off schedule to Sunday and your classes has timing of 9am-3pm daily, then automatically the user can access the course from 9am-3pm daily but except on Sundays. These are kind of holidays for the students. - Enable Batch Timings: These are the timing like you can set that the students should access the course between 9am to 3pm. - Enable Events for this Batch: This means if you have the eventOn plugin activated then you can create the events for the batch as you do for courses.
    ferren
    Participant
    SUPER DUPER HELPFUL. Thank you!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Settings Overview’ is closed to new replies.