Batch specific curriculums

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch specific curriculums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    Hello, I need an option to set the current curriculum for all batches in the course, Currently I must save the curriculum for every batch one by one from the front-end, My case:
    1. Batch specific curriculums activated,

2. I made changes for some batches on the course,

3. Need to make the current curriculum as the main for all batches (I have 50 Batch for the course)

4. When trying to save from the backend, nothing changed, I must go to course admin page from the frontend and save the current curriculum for every single group

Thanks

Scott Lang
    Hi, Saving the current course curriculum to all batches which are connected with that course is not present yet.
    No One
    Spectator
    I know, I need a solution please, this issue is a big headache for me, even if I disabled Batch specific curriculums option, it still there!
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Saving the current course curriculum to all batches: Will be added in the next update.
    No One
    Spectator
    Any ETA please ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ETA is not decided as this is just asked by you only not for all other users . If you actually want the common curriculum then you simply do not create curriculum for each batch and it will load the course default curriculum in that case .
    No One
    Spectator
    Okay, I did and sorry, I thought there is always a way to disable this and then when saving the course from the Backend then it'll override any multiple Curriculums saved before!,  But for sorry there is no way for this!! it's logically this option should be there!! I'm sorry to be here to convince you that I'm facing an issue!
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Thanks for your response. We will let you about the updates.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch specific curriculums’ is closed to new replies.