Batches are not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Batches are not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! I tried the batches trail add-on on my website as I'm planning to buy it so when I followed the steps mentioned in the youtube tutorial and implemented the same I'm facing an unexpected issue. These batches created are not accessible to further curriculum division. Also, the batches section on the course layout is not visible they are not able to integrate with the course. I've enabled the BuddyPress group, and all the themes and plugins are updated. Please try to replicate the environment and try to create a new batch for a particular course on your end and you'll understand the situation. Below are the credential of my website
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please update the batches addon to latest version 4.9 .there are several issues which are fixed in 4.9 and its previous versions.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    How am I supposed to update the free trial version for testing purposes?
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! After the latest version of WPLMS theme 4.4, I tried the integration of batches again, and it was a success. But now the problem arises that even after the successful integration and the batch being visible on the course page, the user is not able to enrol in the batch. Like the button itself has no command to execute further. Please check into this and help me out of it. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no you need to follow: 1 . change the course layout to blank from wp-admin -> appearance-> customize -> layouts -> course -> select the last blank layout . 2 . then goto wp-admin-> vibebp-> course layouts-> edit the course layout and add the "Course batches" block in the layout .
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes, I'm in the blank course layout and the batches are visible. Thank you!
    Veronica
    please confirm if the particular issue is resolved.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes you may close this thread
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches are not working’ is closed to new replies.