Batches Issues

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frankdage
    Spectator
    so this is not really an issues though but just need answers to the following; Are batches groups. Can I create a registration form with gravityforms user registration whereby users are only added to this group? If yes then they will be presented with courses available in this group only right? Can courses that fall under batches be hidden to the general public, and only made available to the batch group? How does batches work with the WPLMS mobile app, for example a user registered to a batch should only see courses of that batch when they log into the app? Does MyCred points work with batches please? If yes can Batch administrator also see points history awarded to batch students etc? Can a batch admin also create another admin ????
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes 2. dont have much knowledge about gravity forms .I guess this is not available contact plugin author for this . You can use custom registration forms to add user to batches : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/assign-groups-to-users-on-registration/    3. yes if you enable "Students in Batch can only view courses connected to this batch" in batch settings .   4.  yes if you enable "Students in Batch can only view courses connected to this batch" in batch settings .   5. support for batches is not added in wplms students mobile app as of now . there will be a different app for this .   6. yes if courses are purchased normally like you batches just groups the courses and students   7. not precisely , I guess this is controlled by mycred who will be able to see its points history .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches Issues’ is closed to new replies.