batches plugin problem

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches batches plugin problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    <span style="line-height: 1.5;">Hi guys I have a problem with the batches plugins.</span> <span style="line-height: 1.5;">We installed it so we can create a batch of new students for a second opening on our course, that way they can have access as we release the modules every week, but keeping full access to old students.</span> <p class="p2">The batches plugin appears as active on the  LMS > set up > addons</p> <p class="p2">attached image: batches_activated.jpg</p> <p class="p2">But not on the front end as you show in the tutorials.</p> <p class="p2">attached image: your_tutorial.jpg</p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">In the component section I only get this.</span></p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">attached image: my_componets_section.jpg</span></p> <p class="p1">How can I activate the other options too? or why they dont appear?</p> <p class="p1">Im talking course group and course forum</p> <p class="p2">And  how can I set up a batch of new students to take the only course I have but starting on future dates? keeping old student with full access to the course.</p> <p class="p2"></p> <p class="p2">Thanks</p> <p class="p2">L</p> <p class="p1"><span class="s1">Thanks</span></p>
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    Hi guys I have a problem with the batches plugins. We installed it so we can create a batch of new students for a second opening on our course, that way they can have access as we release the modules every week, but keeping full access to old students. The batches plugin appears as active on the LMS > set up > addons attached image: batches_activated.jpg But not on the front end as you show in the tutorials. attached image: your_tutorial.jpg In the component section I only get this. attached image: my_componets_section.jpg How can I activate the other options too? or why they don't appear? I'm talking course group and course forum And how can I set up a batch of new students to take the only course I have but starting on future dates? keeping old student with full access to the course. Thanks L
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems like you have disabled the groups option in the buddypress component, so please go to wp-admin->settings->buddypress->components, and enable the groups option. The batches are the part of groups so you need to enable groups. You can also refer our wplms batches video tutorial for more information of the batches. Let  me know if this helps.
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    Hi guys, thanks for the answer I have one more question: I have only one course with two batches of students on it named: Group 1 and Group 2 I don't want Group 1 to see the forum of the Group 2 and viceversa. How can I do it? or what would you recommend me to do in that case? Because I only see the option to add one forum on the components section. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The forum can be connected to the groups, so create the forum and connect them to the group. Now make the group private so that the others users who are not enrolled in this group will not be able to see forum connected to the group. Let me know if this helps.
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    Hi, thanks but I haven't been able to do that. I don't see the option to connect a group on the forum set up. Can you help me with that? I want: The forum "Actividades y tareas – Semestre 1 – 2016" and "Q & A – Semestre 1 – 2016" to be access <span style="line-height: 1.5;">only </span>by the group "semestre 1 - 2016" The forum "Actividades y Tareas – Semestre 2 – 2016" and "Q & A – Semestre 2 – 2016" only to be access by the group "semestre 2 - 2016" The login info in case you want to take a look: site: http://styleandimagestudio.net/ user: luis password: antares Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is actually reverse. You will see the option in Group -manage section. Let me know if you still want me to login and set a group for you as an example.
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    Yes please, because I don't see that option you're talking about on the group options. I don't know why...

site: http://styleandimagestudio.net/

user: luis

password: antares

Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I checked your site the option is not visible because of your settings, refer: http://prntscr.com/c6wa4u This should be enabled, now I have enabled this setting and now you can see the option to connect the forum to the groups, refer: http://prntscr.com/c6wb3q Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘batches plugin problem’ is closed to new replies.