Batches Plugin STOPED WORK and is broking the access to the courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Batches Plugin STOPED WORK and is broking the access to the courses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Batches Plugin stoped working and is broking the access to the courses
    Veronica
    hi can you please share more details like a video or screenshot of the issue so we can understand it in better way
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share : 1 . site url 2 . username of the user who is facing such issue , 3 . course url where this issue is appearing . 4 .admin credetials in private reply to check this .
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok tried few times but could not replicate the issue with batches plugin active: http://somup.com/cY6vDDI63z
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, You've tried to access a course not created in Batches. That's why it was working on your try. But, after I've updated the Plugin to 4.2 Version the problem was fixed. (Thanks for this fix). So... As I could see it was an issue with the 4.1 Version. I hope my Batches Plugin can update automatically for future versions. I think, now you can close this ticket. Best Regards
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches Plugin STOPED WORK and is broking the access to the courses’ is closed to new replies.