batches pricing issue

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues batches pricing issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    1- my course is private because i have not attached any product. i have 3 batches: all batches have a price 12.50$ so when any user click this batch enroll now button they should be redirected to the cart page but it never happens. button does nothing: http://somup.com/crh2oMFNGM button only work, if a product is attached with the course. if you click the take this course button then it goto cart page with course price which is 50$ if you click enroll now batch button then it will goto cart with the batch pricing: 12.50$ note: dont ask for my url and crednetials. i have shared everything all test case. verify this in your local sytem and get back to me with a proper solution. dont delay for another 2 days. i know its saturday.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay in order to replicate this we need more information on this . Are you using wplms woocommerce to sell the batches with variations ? If not then then enrol button would not work . If you have a variable product with variation which sell batch , only then the enrol now button will redirect to cart .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Therefore it becomes necessary to connect the product to course , you cannot sell the batches without connecting them to course product's variation.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    the issue is that the enrol now button should not appear there in first place as the user is not enrolled in course . the logic is is pricing is set for batch in course product variation it will show the url to product link otherwise it will show enrol now button only if user is subscribed to course .
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    Are you using wplms woocommerce to sell the batches with variations ? no i am not using this. still the button works with the single price that we set in course setting >> batch price >> 12.5 $ then in accessibility course price 50$ they both work. so it become confusing either click take this course button for 50$ or batch button for 12.5 $
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    ""the issue is that the enrol now button should not appear there in first place as the user is not enrolled in course . the logic is is pricing is set for batch in course product variation it will show the url to product link otherwise it will show enrol now button only if user is subscribed to course ."" enroll now button shows even if you have not purchased the course they both buttons appear
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials of the site where the issue is appearing . we set in course setting >> batch price >> 12.5 $ I dont know any such settings added by us in the core plugin batches . Can you please share if you have applied some tip to achieve this pricing? Our architecture demands course pricing in order to have batch pricing as well. Private course will fail to have batch pricing as well .
    Ernesto Lee
    Participant
    http://somup.com/crhYbrqeze refer
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the price per seat is not the actual pricing you are setting for batch there .You misunderstood that setting . That setting is connected to buy batch feature as you can see here : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘batches pricing issue’ is closed to new replies.