Batches stopped working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dartanidi
    Spectator
    Hi there, I'm on WPLMS 3.9.9 and WP 5.5. Today I tried to add a batch to a course using the front end, but the button has no action. The old batches are not appearing as well. I have upgraded some time ago to the Batches plugin v4.1, I haven't checked at that time if there were issues. I also tried to downgrade to the previous 2.1 version, but the behaviour is the same. BuddyPress groups are active. Any advidce? Thanks Davide
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please share your batch URL and admin credential with us. Is the issue arrives after the batch plugin update to 4.1 in the 3.x theme??
    dartanidi
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, I have restored from a previous backup and the problem gone away. I also updated to batcj plugin 4.1 and it is still working, maybe there was a conflict with some other plugin; anyway i'm unable to replicate it at the meoment. So we can close. Thanks anyway for your support.
    Scott Lang
    ok, we are closing this topic, If you get any issue you can create a new topic for a specific things here:https://wplms.io/support/forums/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches stopped working’ is closed to new replies.