big issue after the new update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues big issue after the new update

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site...   regarding Compatibility with WPML, we've tried to contact them many times, unfortunately, WPML compatibility asks us to upload the theme and we need to give them plugins saperately this is where the issue occurs. We've tested WPLMS with WPML on our test sites and it works as expected.    Whatever issue you face, please report them to us, we will be happy to resolve them.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So, I tried to login to your site and was able to login without any issues. I think you may have rolled back the update. The screenshot that you shared previously about the 400 request indicates some issue in the "request" being sent to the ajax login handler. Note our code runs both on client and server. Prima facie it could be a encoding issue in the request being sent. To confirm this, we need a arabic username and password, maybe a sample from your site. Just a question the password that the user is sending is it in arabic ? Can you share a sample password in arabic with us, to test in our sites. We will be monitoring this thread, so when you update the theme, we will try to resolve it today itself.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    As far as I can check. Forget password send me to a similar page as you have shown in the above screenshot. Refer: http://somup.com/cq1rlin8eF
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes that is a limitation , if you disable the ajax login and registration then the ajax forget password form will also not appear in your login popup . It will redirect you to the wp-login.php page which is happening in your case .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, Mr Vibe . is there any update for this !!
    Mk
    Finally, we are able to resolve this. We have to add a small code fix for this in your site because you seem to be overriding the actions.php of the main theme via your wplms blank child theme. The code snippet is forcefully generating the signon security which is required for logging in via AJAX.
    // Ajax Registration and login form styles add_action('wp_footer',function(){ $security = wp_create_nonce('wplms_signon'); ?> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ window.wplms['signon_security'] = '?'; }); <?php });
    The above code has been added in the actions.php of child theme So the issue is now resolved.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, yes it's work . thanks
    Mk
    Great To see its working. Thanks for the confirmation, I am closing this topic. Have a good day.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘big issue after the new update’ is closed to new replies.