bigbluebutton recordings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues bigbluebutton recordings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello, I use bigbluebutton A large number of teachers have each teacher recording their own meeting How does each teacher get his or her own recordings? Is there a way for each teacher after end the meeting to get recording meeting recorded to put it in the unit I use this short code [bigbluebutton_recordings] But all recordings appear on the site
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is not available but its a planned feature for our bbb-wplms Bigbluebutton addon . We have to study the code of Bigbluebutton database structure and check if its actually possible or not.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    We will inform you about the update.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Mk
    please contact bbb support team. Here is the link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bigbluebutton/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I talked with them and they told me that the problem in the third party in the add-on and they do not have Please try again
    Mk
    Ok, I will check at my end first and then reply back to you. but for your information, I have not faced this issue till now. I will suggest you to please check for third part plugin at your end as well. try deactivating all third party plugins and check issue is solved or not. if solved try installing one by one and check which one is faulty.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi @MK I tried to deactivate all third-party extensions but the problem still exists
    Mk
    Sir, I checked your issue in the above video. As I can see, it is totally controlled by bigbluebotton itself. I am sorry but we can't do anything in this without the help of bigbluebutton support.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you simply deactivate our addon and run Bigbluebutton plugin only on your site and join and record meeting the same will happen . this is not controlled by wplms theme or its Bigbluebutton addon plugin .  
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, this is not an issue. this is a mixed content notice of http vs. https.

The mixed Content issue is a common problem in which the website data (HTML, CSS, and scripts) are loaded on both HTTP and HTTPS connections. This opens up a security loophole that also affects the user experience of the website.

Initially, the data is loaded over HTTPS connection. However, subsequently, a portion of data is loaded over the HTTP connection. For WordPress websites, a common cause of the issue is the presence of hardcoded insecure URL in the databases and files.

Note: Before following the process to fix the Mixed Content issue, it is highly recommended to take a backup of the application’s data. 

Step 1: Log in to Your WordPress Admin Panel
    Browser to your WordPress website Admin Panel and enter your admin credentials to log in.

Step 2: Fix the Mixed Content Issue Install Really Simple SSL Plugin
    There are several ways of fixing the Mixed Content issue. Popular choices include manual fixing of the URL and through a plugin.

• Go to the right side admin menu and click Plugins. Next, click Add New.
    • Search for the Really Simple SSL plugin.
    • Finally, install and activate the plugin.
    • Once the plugin is activated, it will automatically fix the Mix content issues for all the URLs on the website.

Step 3: Verify That The Issue Has Been Fixed
    Now that the plugin has resolved the Mixed Content issue, it is easy to verify that your WordPress website no longer faces this issue.

For this, use an online tool: Why No Padlock. This tool will check your website and inform you about the success of the process.

Visit the website and enter the URL of your website. Click the Test Page button to start the process. You will see some message:

also, you need to resave your permalinks from wp-admin >> setting >> permalink >> hit save.

refer this tip: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-fix-the-mixed-content-error-in-wordpress-step-by-step/
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘bigbluebutton recordings’ is closed to new replies.