blank page with non connected courses product

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting blank page with non connected courses product

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I see that you already posted a review on the item and are recommending other people not to buy VibeThemes products as you're not satisfied. We would no longer pursue this topic and this refund you all the purchases that you've made with us.
    Youssef7arby
    Spectator
    Yes that's right But I asked for this a long time ago, and I sacrificed my time for you and in order to wait for my problem to be fixed and I endured and shared with you a lot, so do not come in the end and dispense with me
    Youssef7arby
    Spectator
    I can change my mind and recommend you to other people. I think you have to prove your worth and not dispense with your customers.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We tried our best, we're all working from our home and not offices. It is really difficult to work on problems. You can give us another 24 hours to resolve all the issues, we can try our best. Else, I would refund on all the purchases https://prnt.sc/sp5yq9 Of course, if you feel that there is no point, we can go ahead with the fund.
    Youssef7arby
    Spectator
    Every day waiting for a solution to the problem is worth a lot of money for me .. I have more than 12 teachers who are not working from 18-03-2020 till now because of the WPLMS Appointments and because i trusted you .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Kindly confirm is the issues resolved now.
    Youssef7arby
    Spectator
    the issues are still exist :)
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, I am waiting for your reply on your another thread(appointments related, that schedule problem). Please update me there. Once that issue will be fixed. We will proceed to this one
    Youssef7arby
    Spectator
    i am busy this week , i will reply asap . thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘blank page with non connected courses product’ is closed to new replies.