blank screen instead of video.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 blank screen instead of video.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Hi, I have created a new course, linked it to the unit and also created a product and linked to it. In the unit I have uploaded my class video from amazon s3. however the video doesnt show up and instead I only get a blank white box. This happens for some units only while other units work fine and video displays. I am doing the exact same thing so I'm not sure why some videos appear and some dont. It's very frustrating please help. Thanks in advance.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I got credentials from your previous replies . I checked that and found that you have spaces in your file name . Please rename that video with no spaces in it and then upload that video to s3 again and then embed it and then check if its works or not .
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is something wrong with those files maybe they were corrupted .Can you please try re-upload that file(with not space in name) and test it ?
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I saw that video but the error is appearing from amazon itself . We do not know the type of the video as well . Is it mp4 video . Can you please send us the video via a link of wetransfer to examine the raw file what's wrong with that file only ?
    pinklime
    Spectator
    Hi, I've uploaded newly created videos and it works fine now. Thanks.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘blank screen instead of video.’ is closed to new replies.