blog posts display page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues blog posts display page

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oluchaz
    Participant
    Hi, How can I edit the blog display page?  (The page where all my blogs being displayed}. I am not talking about the blogs displays styles1,2 and 3. I am trying to remove the page title and the submenu in which switching off the buttons on the display page does not produce any effect Many thanks Chaz
    Diana
    Participant
    @oluchaz If you can share the URL of the page the I can share the site specific solution
    oluchaz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    1. To hide page title and breadcrumbs use this tip select a post >> edit post>> and hide these setting Refer: https://prnt.sc/rvxfzg
      USe this css  to make comment section one text area only go to apperance >.customization>.custom css and paste given below code     .comment-form p input#author{ display:none !important; }   .comment-form p input#email{ display:none !important; } .comment-form p input#url{ display:none !important; }   .comment-form p.comment-form-cookies-consent{ display:none !important; }   And you can edir any post content go to post and tab on edit post ,   Thanks,
    oluchaz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @oluchaz 1.Use this code for shown placeholder go to appearance>>customization>>custom css and paste given below, ::-webkit-input-placeholder { /* Chrome/Opera/Safari / color: grey; } ::-moz-placeholder { / Firefox 19+ / color: grey; } :-ms-input-placeholder { / IE 10+ / color: grey; } :-moz-placeholder { / Firefox 18- */ color: grey; }
    1. I ccan,t able to see that any info of author is overlapped refer : https://prnt.sc/rwlf2k
      Thanks,
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘blog posts display page’ is closed to new replies.