BP Profile Cover and Dashboard Translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues BP Profile Cover and Dashboard Translation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Hello, Im trying to translate the profile cover settings, i created a .po and translated everything using loco translate, but its not working. Another thing is the MORE in the new dashboard menu, i cant find where is this translation. Any advices? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update BP Profile cover to version 1.2 and use Codestyling location plugin to translate.
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Mr. Vibe, Thanks, with the update i could translate most of the strings, im missing the following in the BP Profile Cover: Repeat No Repeat How about<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> the MORE in the new dashboard menu, i cant find where is this translation.</span> Thanks!
    elpirao
    Spectator
    Hi, I use moderm childtheme. Go to wp-content/themes/wplms_modern/assets/bower_components/flexMenu/ I Edited flexmenu.js ( line 35 and 36 ) and search text into flexmenu.min.js to change. Sorry for my poor english.
    AndreCelidonio
    Spectator
    Thanks elpirao, It worked, at least until they update the strings. :D  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks elpirao, for the solution .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Profile Cover and Dashboard Translation’ is closed to new replies.