BP Sosial Connect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BP Sosial Connect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    IDSansekerta
    Participant
    I have my setup wplms in my website and i setup BP Sosial Connect error : The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check konfigurasi this my site  
    IDSansekerta
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hello,

if that it not working then please use this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextend-facebook-connect/

one of user has the same issue and he confirmed that it resolved the issue.

link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/google-login/

IDSansekerta
    Participant
    Before the Google+ API Shutdown on March 7, 2019, the people.get and people.getOpenIdConnect methods were available for requesting a person’s profile. To avoid breaking existing integrations with these methods supporting sign-in, a new minimal implementation only returns basic fields necessary for that functionality, such as name and email address, if authorized by the user. The Legacy People API is where these methods will remain available for existing callers at the existing HTTP endpoints. The Legacy People API serves a limited new implementation of the legacy Google+ API people.get and people.getOpenIdConnect methods necessary for maintaining sign-in functionality. It is available to existing callers of the original methods that haven't migrated to recommended replacements such as Google Sign-in or Google People API at the time of the Google+ API shutdown. Your Plugin BP Social Connect when you will update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will be updating it .Actually its a very old plugin and google and facebook changed their apis dozens of time since then. We have to create it from scratch .  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Sosial Connect’ is closed to new replies.