Broken CSS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    I just noticed that the css is broken on pages that use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-articles/ You can see it on profile pages: https://peglearning.com/members/admin/articles/   I contacted the plugin author and they said it was a theme issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('bp_init',function(){   $sa_template_hooks = array('social_articles_screen',     'my_articles_screen',     'new_article_screen',     'draft_articles_screen',     'draft_articles_screen',     'pending_articles_screen'   );     foreach($sa_template_hooks as $hook){     add_action($hook,function(){       add_action('bp_template_content',function(){         global $bp;         switch($bp->current_action){                     case 'new':                         social_articles_load_sub_template(array('members/single/articles/new.php'));                         break;                     case 'articles':                         social_articles_load_sub_template(array('members/single/articles/loop.php'));;                         break;                     case 'draft':                         social_articles_load_sub_template(array('members/single/articles/draft.php'));                         break;                     case 'under-review':                         social_articles_load_sub_template(array('members/single/articles/pending.php'));                         break;                 }       });     });     add_filter($hook,function($args){       return 'members/single/plugins';     });   } });
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    500 error when added to wplms-customizer.php
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please provide us some time to debug this .This is working fine on the system I am working but not on other systems .I would need to check it .  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Broken CSS’ is closed to new replies.