Broken Memberships Pro pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Broken Memberships Pro pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi there, a) Why all the /paid-membership-pro files show all with a broken css? If you go to checkout you will see what I mean, wasn't that supposed to show nice? b) Also, on the code I saw the do_action('pmpro_checkout_after_email'); for example, is it possible to add custom fields (linked to buddypress already created) and show here? Thank you!
    Jim
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :   table.pmpro_checkout thead tr th {padding:15px;font-size:17px;}table.pmpro_checkout tbody tr td{padding: 15px 0 !important;}   to add fields you can try to search for third party plugins as there are no settings available for this in wplms theme .
    Jim
    Spectator
    Hi there, If you go to Checkout page of MPro you will see the terms and conditions on the bottom of the page, why it's showing all the shortcodes? How I fix this please? Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its coming from pmrpo plugin itself and theme does not has to do anything with it . Pmpro plugin does not render the shortcode inside the terms and conditions division . You need to remove these and use plain ul li in your terms and conditions page .  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Broken Memberships Pro pages’ is closed to new replies.