BuddyDrive display files on course-> drive tab

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting BuddyDrive display files on course-> drive tab

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    liscademy
    Spectator
    Hello, I have uploaded a file via the Course > Drive tab and edited the setting to 'Restricted to members only'. When I log into the account that I specified earlier, the user cannot view the file from that tab. It shows 'No items found. However, I can find the files shared from the WPLMS Dashboard -> Buddy Drive -> Between Members tab. How can I show the files at Course-> Drive tab? Files that are shared public can be viewed but not for 'Restricted to members only'. Thanks
    logan
    Hello, Restricted to the members means only the users who has the role of student can view the uploaded files in drive. make sure you are attached in that course as student and check you are able to see the uploaded files or not. if it does not wok share page url admin credentials in a private reply with proper screenshots.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyDrive display files on course-> drive tab’ is closed to new replies.