Buddypress activity Unregistered action – start_unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Buddypress activity Unregistered action – start_unit

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Hello, I found that when a student start a unit, in BuddyPress activity I have this action registered: Unregistered action - start_unit Is a problem in my website? searching on internet I read that problem is when custom actions are not registered in a good way, I can I fix this? Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    Buddypress Actually Register activities so that it can track the activities of the site. In the same way, we are doing this in wplms as well, we are tracking activities and registering those activities which are crucial from users point of view When Student will start a unit,(make sure user is logged in with his account and not administrator is marking the unit complete on his behalf) It will register an activity in the database
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, I re-open this topic because I'd like to know if it will be possible to have the student name when the activity is start_unit, https://prnt.sc/11bl0qm Thank you, Marco
    Diana
    Participant
    No there is no hook there
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress activity Unregistered action – start_unit’ is closed to new replies.