BuddyPress Groups Multisite Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BuddyPress Groups Multisite Issue

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi again, It seems when a user creates a new group, it is visible in the other sites in the network to that user. I know there was a similar issue with the Batches add-on that was resolved by activating the plugin on each site individually, but what about this issue? Is there a solution? Thanks! Mike
    logan
    you have to enable BuddyPress and bbpress on subsite specifically. if it is in-network activated then it will be accessible on all sites.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    @damiko Hello Please can you help me I have the same problem, all groups appear in all sub-sites Please note that BuddyPress and bbpress is activated on each site separately Is your problem solved?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes this is happening the groups are mixing from the subsites. But this is not done by the wplms theme or any of its plugins. We do not control groups functionality .It is controlled by buddypress itself and it does not create new groups table for each site in database and there is a common table for all sites . You have to contact buddypress on this one .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress Groups Multisite Issue’ is closed to new replies.