Buddypress Profile Header not appearing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Buddypress Profile Header not appearing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    koreconde
    Spectator
    Hi so basically I get to fixed the problem of changing the header title image for every course, but I'm not able to fix it for it to not appear in the buddypress profile title header image, is taking the rule of the main header title image , If I insepect element and take off the background image of the header I can see that the header profile image is there but is underneath the main header title image , Could I get a solution to this? Thank you!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share the screenshot to replicate your issue and also share your site url.
    koreconde
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    koreconde
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @koreconde You mean you are unable to change the cover image of your profile? If yes, then this is handled by BuddyPress and it is a buddypress issue. Please contact the buddypress support for this. As we are using buddypress for this feature
    koreconde
    Spectator
    @Diana Hi Diana I'm able to change the buddypress image and the uploader works the problems comes from your theme, that overwites the style of header#title with the !important so it doesnt matter I give a background to the header of the buddypress profile that it wont appear, is underneath the main title image set up. Thank you Regards
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Credentials shared by you are not working, please share valid admin credentials and also tell us with which layout you are facing this issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please also make sure that you have updated theme to latest version 3.6
    koreconde
    Spectator
    Thank you for fixing the BUG!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, closing this topic as your issue is resolved now.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress Profile Header not appearing’ is closed to new replies.