Buddypress woocommerce sync

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buddypress woocommerce sync

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Is there any way that we can get this done faster. Even if it needs to be a paid request kindly let me know the quote. This is really important along with the star rating issues when font-awesome plugin. These two issues are really creating major problems for us and I am not able to go forward with our plans. Waiting longer is becoming very very difficult.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry currently we are busy with theme update right now. We will fix this after theme udpate
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any tentative timeline for this. I am really in a fix with this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, the State and Country Codes. So, we can get the orignal country from here : WC()->countries->countries[ $country_code ] and WC()->countries->get_states() for states, it is an easy fix, we should be able to fix in few hours.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any updates on this issue? Also can you please open up the other thread about font awesome  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-rating-stars-styling-issues/ as the issue is either still not resolved or it is not clear as to where is the setting for disabling inbuilt fontawesome.
    Veronica
    hi, yes, i will discuss it with the team we will try to resolve this in this week. please ping us on Friday if it's not solved. thanks for the patience. and for the font awesome, i have to check this out. how much time it takes to make changes.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Can you open the other thread about course star rating and font awesome so that I can continue discussions about that topic in the relevant thread.
    Veronica
    this thread already well known, no need to open a topic for this I will discuss both the issues with Mr. Vibe and try to solve it just after the BuddyPress woocommerce sync issue.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Ok. Thank you
    Veronica
    hi, For FONT AWESOME: our theme already includes the Font Awesome. it by default supports all the icons. May I know the reason why you are using the Font-Awesome (for which icon). please add this custom css in your Apperance>>customize>>custom css .bp_blank_stars:before { font-weight: 200; content: "\f005\f005\f005\f005\f005"; font-family: Font Awesome\ 5 Free; font-size: 15px; } .bp_filled_stars:before { font-weight: 200; content: "\f005\f005\f005\f005\f005"; font-family: Font Awesome\ 5 Free; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 900; } it will solve the problem regarding the starts. refer: http://prntscr.com/rbuqrt
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you, will apply this and get back with the results. Hi, the reason why I need to use the font awesome plugin is because without that when a lot of icons disappear when I create a page using elementor. For more details about the reasons behind the icons issue with elementor and wplms you can check this response by Alex
    Veronica
    ok, thanks for your information. yes please revert back if you face any problem regarding the star font-awesome.  
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    The code you provided worked perfectly. Thank you
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. we will check the buddypress woo-commerce sync asap. need your patience.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Hi Has this been resolved? I am still facing this issue.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress woocommerce sync’ is closed to new replies.