Buddypress woocommerce sync

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buddypress woocommerce sync

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Hi ! I am trying to provide our users with a better and easier profile. For this i want to integrate the woocommerce and buddypress so that you can see and edit these fields in one place. I see you have written a plugin for this, i tried it but it does not really work. Main issue. When someone creates an account at the checkout you cannot edit the fields anymore. When i go to the buddypress profile and click on edit the changes are not saved and pushed through. Can this be fixed? Kind regards
    Mk
    I will have to check it at my local. It will take some time as I will have to set it also. please provide some time.
    gsjaak_118
    Participant
    Thanks for looking into it! I figured out that the issue was due to caching so the changes wouldnt be shown. Without caching it seems to work fine. However, the woocommerce sync seems broken. So when I update my buddypress profile the changes do not get synced with the woocommerce profile fields. Kind regards
    Mk
    Hey, @gsjaak_118, It's really great to see you, looking at your end. Thanks for sharing your idea. But to make sure I want you to please check each and everything one more time and reply if you find any issue there. also, tell me if you have any idea about the issue. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress woocommerce sync’ is closed to new replies.