bug in wplms batch

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues bug in wplms batch

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    After the last update It is not possible to move to the next lessons and it does not appear until a time or anything indicating that this unit is available after a certain period Although I did not do drop unit Also, if any new unit is added, empty places are shown as in the video The solution is that I am wiping out all modules and adding lessons again for them to work
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok can you please check if this is happening in new courses as well . Create a new course, create new batches in it and then check if these blank units are appearing ?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    @Alex This problem is only with old courses The new courses work well This problem appeared after the last update
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup this is an issue there are some blank units maybe these units are deleted now appearing there in the curriculum .The main issue is that they cant be removed from front end , we are adding provision to remove them , once the curriculum is saved after selecting the batch removing these strange units it will be solved . Adding to issue log . https://trello.com/c/6LwKsuYQ
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That problem is also related to the same blank units , so it will also be resolved when curriculum gets set properly .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I hope that the solution will be done quickly. The videos do not appear
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the solution is added and very soon it is coming in update of wplms plugin
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘bug in wplms batch’ is closed to new replies.