BUG: Instructor does not receive attachment (assignment)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BUG: Instructor does not receive attachment (assignment)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi i have just discussed this and got this response this is fixed: https://trello.com/c/TChqYMl9/2680-bugupload-assignment-not-working-in-course with the last update but the user has to re-submit the assignment as there was an error with the upload attachment so i would like to request that update to the latest one and also if not solved then please share all details like the student detail to upload an attachment the course and assignment URL and instructor details to replicate this if i found the same issue on your site after the plugin update then i will share the details with my teammates they will try to solve that on your site
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Thanks so much, @Veronica It is working now. I have updated to the latest version of the plugin and it is working with new assigments. As you say, for old assignments, students will have to re-submit the assignment/attachment. Anyway, it is a huge relief that this is already working properly. I appreciate it. Thanks again.
    Veronica
    good to know it is working with the latest update can we close this one now? please confirm
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi @Veronica It is working properly with WPLMS 1.5.2 But I see that you have released a new update (WPLMS 1.5.2.1). I have not tried this new version of the plugin yet. Once I do, I'll let you know. And I also see a new version of the VibeBP plugin. By the way, is it safe to update to these new versions of both plugins? Thanks
    Veronica
    yes it is absolutely safe to update to the latest version as with all updates we try to fix bugs and issues available in the last update
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG: Instructor does not receive attachment (assignment)’ is closed to new replies.