Bug on loading course page: “Please complete unit X”

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Bug on loading course page: “Please complete unit X”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    On some users, when they go to the course page, the page loads but after one second they get a message saying "Please complete unit X to continue" and they can't do anything.
    Veronica
    hi can you share the course URL on which we can replicate this better if you can share a video too
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    Sorry, but it's impossible to replicate as I have to reset user access to the course immediately to fix the bug on that user. It's a production site. It seems to happen only with courses and enrollments created in the old version. I will share a video with the bug next time it happens, but I'm afraid there's nothing else I can do.
    Veronica
    yes please you can send us the video for the same
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    thanks for the video we need to check this on your site please share details with us in a private reply
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    Do you need admin or user details? If it's the second, I can't foresee when somebody is going to have problems because it happens with just some of those who enrolled to the course before the update. In that case I will let you know when this happens again...
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    Hello, I would appreciate a prompt response as I'm receiving many complaints every day. Thank you very much in advance. :)
    Veronica
    hi @pedroterrero_999 we generally reply within 24 hours but if you post replies continuously then it extends the time of response for that please disable the auto trigger finish course setting and then check this
    pedroterrero_999
    Participant
    It works, thank you very much for your help! 🙌🙌
    Veronica
    Hey, We aim to improve the usability of our customer’s web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution. If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 Thanks & Regards
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug on loading course page: “Please complete unit X”’ is closed to new replies.