Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, Thanks for your answer, the script you sent if working good ! this will be fine enough by now. thanks for the support and sorry for the delayed answer. one last question, do I stil must install a SSL certificate on the domaine name if all my courses are Free ? Best regards Robin.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No its not necessary but its a standard and also if you want to use wplms push notifications and wplms chat addons then you will needs ssl .
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I'm having an issue with autoplay setting for my self hosted videos. it does not AUTO PLAY... it loads, but then you have to click the play btn... Can you help ? Many thanks Robin.
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    And The "Continue Course" Script you provided is causing bugs as well. <script> jQuery('body').delegate('li.course_single_item .item-credits','click',function(){window.location = jQuery(this).closest('.course_single_item').find('.item-avatar a').attr('href');}) </script> When i make a fresh register on the site, and I go on ALL FORMATIONS, some Are displaying GRATUIT,(once you click on "gratuit", and your come back, reload page, then it shows START COURSE), BUT some other "CONTINUE COURSE", where this cannot be, as it is a Fresh Registration ?!! PLease HELP asap, the LMS is no Live...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, thanks for checking... not sure it's 100% working, but let's see... as I said, when I make a new student account, just freshly activated, I still see some courses with "continue course" button, but did not started any course... did you try to subscribe as a new Student ?? 2/ Client wants to get statistics about video modules viewed (amount of plays), and amount of quiz taken by students, and quiz scores, is it possible ? - keep in mind that there is no teacher validations, everything is made to be as simple as possible, for student to watch a video and answer quizz. - Quiz is set to be granted if they give 95% of good answers. So I guess statistics will show only if student passes the quiz, right ? Many thanks, Robin.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . can you please share the user account for which this issue appeared . 2 . Well quiz scores are available and exact video timings are not recorded. but yes we record the time for which the user was there on the unit with the paid addon : https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-unit-timings/
    – Quiz is set to be granted if they give 95% of good answers.

sorry did not get this
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, (sorry this post might be duplicate..) 1. the site is online now. I will try to reproduce the issue in the dev server. I have tried to set the minimum amount of good answer to "PASS" the quiz test, but does seems to work with the "auto trigger finish course" setting activated in LMS > Settings. So I tried to deactivate the AUTO TRIGGER FINISH, and now I can see the Button "Finish this course" and when you to so, it correctly evaluate the QUIZZ results in this Green message box ("your quiz result is 25 on 100 ...." ) I did one test with those params, take quiz, click finish course, I got "25 points on quizz" message when hitting finish course. (I am the only one for now who finished a Quiz with those params) If I go to general stats, Score is still in N/A... ? does it need more data to show a score ? 2. I would need those detailed statistics Add-on, but client is asking if it is possible with the add-on to generate reports in html or pdf ? (not .csv) and if it can they be sent automatically by email ? For me, Quizz score (AVERAGE COLUMN right ? ) are still N/A in the statistics panel. Stats Panel showing NA Annual Subscriptions is showing noting as well, unless i specify a range : Annual Subscriptions Range Subscriptions consulting the STUDENTS statistics is not very easy, you have to click "next >" button and go through all students... 3/ the Admin Report panel isn't loading anything. Admin Report panel
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 3: the Admin Report panel isn’t loading anything. ---> Yes, Nothing will show here, Please ignore Point 2: You can check the statistics in Frontend Area, the backend will no longer show the correct value in version 4, because now everything is maintained via React JS https://prnt.sc/115ff8o For other queries, it's a request to create a new topic
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    point 3. ok Point 2. I don't have access to this page in screenshot. >> could you please advice which LMS Settings I need to enable to be able to access that FrontEnd Area, for administrator only? this is maybe the new version of theme + plugins ? I don't use V4 plugin, im still under V3.9xx plugins I'm confused, so backend statistics won't be correct anymore, so what about the Unit Timings Add-on, it will not work correctly in back-end as well ??
    Diana
    Participant
    If you are on version 3, then yes backend statistics area will work And from here, you can check course specific statistics: https://prnt.sc/1175r0r I though you are on v4, that's why shared the reply to manage it from frontend area only And it's a request to open a new topic for statistics issue, do mention there that you are on v3, and we will check that. this topic is already stretched too long so we need to close this ticket
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    OK noted, i open a new thread. Many thanks for the support :)
    Veronica
    hi @bewconcept_232 if you have created a new one can we close this one?
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs’ is closed to new replies.