Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Guitc
    Spectator
    Latiyan I just found the bug for the redirecting. In LMS Settings, if the Course Drive Visibility is set anything different then Everyone, this redirect loop happens. Please save this for review. About the Activity, I retake the course for a Test Student, all activity was again recorded correctly for him, got 100/100 mark on the Quiz, and the bug still happening: He can have as many retakes as wish because it shows 0 from 3, and always fail to pass.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    May I know whether you checked our websites? Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @Sirajcmr: I checked your site the settings are all correct and I made Three new test questions and a Test Quiz. I Tested it and it worked fine on your site. Here is the screenshot from your website: http://prntscr.com/a7n085 As I mentioned earlier in my reply if the activity stream was disabled or activity was not recorded previously, then the old data is lost and cannot be retrieved. But the new quizes will work Fine.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator

Ok, great. Thank you for your time and effort.

So areyou saying the existing quiz will continue showing this issue? I have course where quiz is already there. It was not showing prrvious result when I checked yesterday. Even after all options were enabled.

Regards

Siru

e

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @guitc: Same as sirajcmr, I tested on your site and its working on your site also, refer: http://prntscr.com/a7n31w The new quizes are working fine. The old data cannot be retrieved which is lost. For your other issue I'll need more time to test.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @sirajcmr: Can you share any such quiz where the settings were already enabled and still the new users getting this issue. Also share the steps what you did so that I can replicate this issue.  
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi, Please login to my wesbite using the login shared and take this course: http://hpecscbuniversityconnect.com/course/server-technologies/ At the end you have a test. Please take that. then do the retake of the test 2-3 times. I find that my retake test all recorded in activity streams.. Do you think we need to recreate the quizes for all courses to solve this issue? It will be time consuming! Please use my production wesbite for testing, I just want to fix all these small issues :) Regards SiRu
    Guitc
    Spectator
    Latiyan: So I have to recreate all the Quizzes and Questions? Make everything again? I'm asking this because I duplicated a Quiz using the same old questions and it's still not working. Your quiz test with the new questions worked fine indeed.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    guitc, can you create a new user and check? Is it working for you?
    Guitc
    Spectator
    I have a Test User that I use to this kind of tests. I reset the course for him and still not working with the new Quiz that is using the old questions. Latiyan new quiz and questions worked fine although.
    Guitc
    Spectator
    Latiyan: This is really urgent, please! I duplicated the Quiz and all the Questions of one course for testing purpose. Substituted on the published course and the results are: - Course retake shows: 0 out of 3 (always) - No previous results of Quiz available - Message after finishing Quiz always says Positive even if student did not archive the minimum marks necessary.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @guitc: Please clarify the question I am not able to understand the requirements. You duplicated the quiz which makes it a totally different quiz (as the quiz id changes). As its a new quiz now so the retake count will be different for this quiz. Now a new student who takes this quiz and retakes it, for this user the retake count will increase one by one.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Hi, This issue is still not solved. To understand better, I created a new student, joined the course, he completed the course and too quiz. then same issue :( Activity seem to be capturing everything I feel this is a high time to further investigate on this issue! Regards  
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Adding additional information for you: Even when someone score 0, should it be in green color and say that ? This is from ourse options: not sure whether this makes any sense to this issue. However, passing score for quiz was set. Can you check this? Regards
    Guitc
    Spectator
    @latiyan: Please I need a more dynamic support. Like the is not working out for me. Is there anyone there that can assist me in my time zone? Do you have live support? This is critical! Your test quiz and questions worked fine. Mine did not. There's for sure something wrong that I cannot figure out what it is. I duplicated the quiz and all it's questions, so everything is brand new, and still not working properly. Neither the retake functionality or quiz approval are working right.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores’ is closed to new replies.