Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Guitc
    Spectator
    My results are exactly the same as the other users above, as I've been describing for quite some time in my old posts here. Those solutions posted here and the waiting time is not satisfactory at all.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This will  be fixed in the wplms theme update today .
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    This is a good news Alex. Appreciate your time and support Regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The update will be available by today or tomorrow.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    great latiyan, I am just waiting for the new update now Good work  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The update is released please check and confirm.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6.1
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6.1
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    The issue does not happen if a new student takes the course and do the quiz. So its kinda okay now for me. However, if you reset a course for a student and try to take it, you may be able to take it more number of times than what is specified in Quiz settings. This is happening even after removing student ids from Quiz settings in WP Editing mode. As I have new students and they are yet to take the course, its good to go for me. Thank you Latiyan for your continued followup on this issue. I am yet to try out different scenarios, I will update here if I find any more issues with Quiz Regards
    calvinc
    Participant
    Hi all, I fixed my issue with the quiz not counting retakes. The update didn't fix it. I'm running a dynamic quiz and I removed the "Connected Courses" and it solved the problem on all my quizzes. Not sure if it'll work for you guys - but it worked for me. 2 weeks I've been trying to solve this - another bug in the theme. Hope it helps.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Will try that tio tomorrow Calvinc. Thanks for the headsup. Regarda
    Guitc
    Spectator
    For me it worked too and is happening the same as Sirajcmr. And if a student had already submitted the quiz before this update, no matter how many times you reset the course for him, the quiz result will be marked as already done and show previous marks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zbHaF_6UNY As mentioned in video please put the marks of the user  "0" ,then goto  course admin -> submissions and reset the quiz for the user . Also if the answers are saved in his local-storage still she would be able to see the previously marked answers and these can only be clear when she would retake or subkit the quiz again . Also note here that if the same questions are used in two different quizzes then answers will also shown to be marked already .
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Quiz retake is not recording number of retakes and no previous scores’ is closed to new replies.