Bug version 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Bug version 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, I did not understand it like this. So let's use old plugins and let me know when the compatible version is released so we can upgrade to 4.0 version. Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Ok thanks, So I can reactivate WPML now and use website as before ? When will you release compatible version and which steps will I need to take when compatible version is released ? Kind regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    HELLO, The issue is that I want to launch my site in january and there are too many issues for instance products are available in only one language while I have already translated them. I can also see that courses in the course directory for french are displaying "Private" WHILE I have set a price and lauched those courses. Are these issues related to compatibility ? Will WPLMS be fully compatible with WPML before january ?
    Diana
    Participant
    The Courses in French language is showing "Private" label instead of showing "prices" Can you please check the course is connected with a woocommerce product and that product should be also translated in "French" and should be connected with a course This is not a compatibility issue
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay please share the course URL and the credentials here in a private reply. I will check and let you know
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, What are you talking about ? I do not understand your point. It is not working fine. In french courses are still displayed in "Private" not with the price.
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Ok but I do not see the relationship between being in V3 and the issue I am presenting. The WPLMS is supposed to work properly in all cases. Here it is not working properly. Can you please check what the issue is?
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, I have already checked these points as I told you multiple times there is an issue connecting the products and the course (or the reverse) and you told me to send credentials to check. But you keep coming back with the same response. Why don't you just check the website and see what the issue is. The issue exists for all courses in french, so I do not need to send you a particular URL. Just go to any course in french and you will see it will be in private mode and there is no possibility to associate the product with a course or the reverse. I do not see why you are mentioning courses in english while I told you it was working for english but the is for french courses. Thanks for taking the time to check the issue properly. Best regards,
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug version 4.0’ is closed to new replies.