bugs with assignment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting bugs with assignment

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    hello, i have two problem with the assignment 1- when student upload an image in assignment and teacher want to submit the assignment, the photo doesn't appear. 2- i can't write anything otherwise i upload an image first i will share a video with the problem thank you,
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    We save assignment submission by student as comment of the assignment post type . So please check if the comment is pending for approval in your assignment from wp-admin-> comments . also for file download please use the upload type assignment .The editor there should not show the media upload options which is a bug .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I need to use the first type of assignment and not upload files so that the teacher can view the image without uploading it to his device as a file Please use the upload type assignment , only in this type of assignment teacher can see the uploaded media by the student. The otherone is simple textarea assignment which wont show any media since it was not meant to do it . Please simply just try to make and upload type assignment , it also has validations for file type checks whcih students upload. It that is also not working then please share your site url and admin creds .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    i think you don't understand me for example students send to me an image if i want to see it, i have to download it i want to see it like preview in site not like an attachment
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we get it , the images added in the submission of assignment by student in textarea type assignments should show there in submission . Adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/7mVxrs7S
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thank you Mr Alex
    Veronica
    remaining this topic open so you can put your queries here once it is fixed
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘bugs with assignment’ is closed to new replies.