Bullets and numbering

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Bullets and numbering

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello, After upgrading to 2.x I have noticed that bullets and numbering are not displaying when viewing a course.  Could you please help with this?   Thanks, Andrew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share the url of the page  where this issue is appearing ?
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, This is happening in the Canadian Citizenship Exam Prep course here. Admin credentials are: Username:  WPLMSsupport Password:  wplms54321
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this custom css:
    section#content div.unit_content ul li{

list-style-type:disc;

}
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello, Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  The code you gave me only fixed the bullets.  I was able to fix both bullets and numbers with the following code to custom CSS under Appearance/Customize/Custom CSS: section#content div.unit_content ul li{list-style-type: disc;} section#content div.unit_content ol li{list-style-type: number;} Hopefully, you can fix the issue in an upcoming release. Thanks, Andrew
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, we will add this in our upcoming updates.
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    hi - i am facing the same issue.  you closed my thread so i cannot ask you again about it, this is still an issue.  please help resolve   thanks
    elearncanada
    Spectator

Hello Mark,

I summarized the fix in my reply above. Let me know if it's not working.

Thanks,

Andrew

Markcrocker
    Spectator
    the only summary i can see is that you will add this to upcoming updates ... what is the solution?  
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Here is what I wrote above.  It's more a workaround than a solution:</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  The code you gave me only fixed the bullets.  I was able to fix both bullets and numbers with the following code to custom CSS under Appearance/Customize/Custom CSS:</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">section#content div.unit_content ul li{list-style-type: disc;}<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />section#content div.unit_content ol li{list-style-type: number;}</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hopefully, you can fix the issue in an upcoming release.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Thanks,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1em; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Andrew</p>
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    thanks Andrew, i don't know how to use CSS so this is a bit beyond me.
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello Mark, Sorry about my last response. There seems to be an issue when I reply with my cell phone. I was able to fix both bullets and numbers by adding the following code to custom CSS under Appearance/Customize/Custom CSS: section#content div.unit_content ul li{list-style-type: disc;} section#content div.unit_content ol li{list-style-type: number;} It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing. Best Regards, Andrew
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    I can add a screenshot later...
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    thanks very much. I went to the location you indicated wp-admin/appearance/customize/custome css ... cut and pasted the code as you had written, then saved it does not appear to have made any discernible difference. i may have messed something up, but as far as i can see it has not changed anything.   further thoughts or Mr. Vibe, help?    
    elearncanada
    Spectator
    Hello Mark, I was just about to take a before and after picture, and I noticed that this has now been fixed.  - I removed the custom code and the bullets and numbering remained.  Can you confirm that you are on WPLMS version 2.0.6?  This can be done by going to WPLMS in the dashboard and selecting Theme Information from the navigation list.  If not, then you should upgrade your theme and see if that fixes the issue.  If you are on the latest version you will need Mr. Vibe to login and help you. Sorry I can't be any more help. Andrew  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Bullets and numbering’ is closed to new replies.