Buttons ADD SECTION, ADD QUIZ, ADD QUESTIONS stopped working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buttons ADD SECTION, ADD QUIZ, ADD QUESTIONS stopped working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, When I try to create a course (or questions) via the administrator interface, the buttons ADD SECTION, ADD QUIZ, ADD UNIT don't do anything (when I click them the page goes to TOP and no blank fields appear), so I can't create any more courses in WPLMS!! My current version of WPLMS is 3.9.8.1 and recently (1 week ago) I've updated my Wordpress version to 5.5. My company is in a middle of a project so I can't take the risk of upgrading WPLMS to version 4 and have service interruptions. Do you think it'll work if I update the VIBE plugins individually (VIBE COURSE MODULE and VIBE CUSTOM TYPES) to the their latest versions (<4) should correct the problem? Thank you. Rgds, Rodrigo  
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, It could be one of the reason if your plugins version are 3.9.9 and your theme is 3.9.8.1 Make sure either your theme and plugins should be 3.9.9 version or it should be 3.9.8.1 version and then check again. In some cases, if plugins versions are different, then it leads to version conflict issues due to which other issue arises
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Buttons ADD SECTION, ADD QUIZ, ADD QUESTIONS stopped working’ is closed to new replies.