Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting()

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting()

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dorisamo
    Spectator
    Hello! I have an error message like this : PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting() in /home/runet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/class.course.component.php:169 Stack trace: #0 /home/runet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/class.course.component.php(64): WPLMS_Course_Component_Init->get_wplms_course_data() #1 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WPLMS_Course_Component_Init->wplms_course_data('') #2 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2004): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #5 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #6 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #7 /home/runet/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /home/runet/public_htm in /home/runet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/theme/class.course.component.php on line 169 in debug.log Please please help.
    dorisamo
    Spectator
    I changed vibebp_get_setting('client_id') to get_current_user_id() in class.course.component.php. Is it okay?
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot where the error is? And please do not change anything in the original code. make sure you have the client id in vibebp - settings
    dorisamo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dorisamo
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. I can't find the VibeBP plugin section in my WordPress Dashboard. I might have ignorantly erased the VibeBP plugin. If the problem is because of it, how can I restore it?
    Diana
    Participant
    You can download it from here: https://wplms.io/verify-purchase/?purchase_code=XXX&plugin=wplms.io/vibebp.zip Copy and paste above links in the browser after replacing XXX with the WPLMS purchase code and you will be able to download the plugin files. You'll need to upload at WP admin - plugins - add new and activate
    dorisamo
    Spectator
    Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing this topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting()’ is closed to new replies.