Can not upload videos over 100mb

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Can not upload videos over 100mb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, please, I have a problem with the video vibe. Can not upload videos over 100mb. The following message appears, see the link: http://prnt.sc/o1fn8u I bought this plugin exactly so I did not have this problem. Can you help me. thank you
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please check upload limit in php.ini. Check these two values and reply. upload_max_filesize = ? post_max_size = ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is actually a limitation in video vibe plugin . It can only upload video of length dependent on your upload_max_file_size and post_max_size . There please consider increase these limits to more than 100 Mb to upload the video
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    My server has a limit of 128 mb That's why I bought the video vibe, not to have this limitation. I found that this addon depended only on the vimeo limit and not on the server!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes we know that .But actually we upload the video to your server and then vimeo . while pushing the video to vimeo we have provide the full path of the file to vimeo api and the system reads the data and sends it . In this the post_max_filesize and memory limit comes into picture .We did not knew that before but we have confirmed this that video not larger than your post_max_filesize cannot be uploaded to vimeo . however we are working on to fix this issue by modifying the upload process to vimeo to chunkwise .  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can not upload videos over 100mb’ is closed to new replies.