Cannot add / embed JavaScript widgets in WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Cannot add / embed JavaScript widgets in WPLMS

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    Hey there, I am trying to add some javascript based widgets to our web site. For some reason, using visual composers, "RAW JAVASCRIPT" does not work. I can input code, but I see nothing once it's published. I have the same issue when trying to add an iFrame using "RAW HTML" in visual composer. What am I missing here?
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    See photos
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    Feel free to go in and look login: www.fx365i.com/wp-admin User: fxadmin Pass: piplogic2014
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site and found that the content html is generating fine at the front end its the js errors that is not letting the content load properly in that page . SO please simply check the code on a plain html page on your server . Also test this in wordpress default 2015 theme with Visual composer .  
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    HTML works fine on a separate page. See photo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it will but please check this in wordpress with VC on default 2015 wordpress theme.
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    Yes it worked fine on 2015 theme, not in WPLMS
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Now it is working in your site too . Please check the url in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    You were looking at the wrong calendar https://fx365i.com/economic-calendar/ Thats is the page with the issue  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I found it to be working please check video in private reply .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot add / embed JavaScript widgets in WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.