Cannot Continue Course

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Cannot Continue Course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hello, I have a problem with a specific course I created. I can start the course, but when I leave and try to continue the course, it doesn't load (it keeps loading). Here's the error I found in the Console tab: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'classList' of null at (index):38 Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 Here's how to reproduce the error (I'll provide you the credential in my next post)
    1. Enroll Basic Biblical Hermeneutics course.
    2. Start the course.
    3. You'll notice that you're able to see the content, and you can proceed to the next unit without a problem as long as you don't leave the page.
    4. Try to leave the page and open your enrolled courses page.
    5. Try to continue the course.
    6. It'll load forever... [This is the problem]
    7. Try to reset your progress, then you'll be able to start the course and see the content again.
    8. But again, once you leave the page and try to continue the course, it keeps loading...
    Please help. Thank you.
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to server issue you are on version 4 and in this, you need to continue the course from here: http://prntscr.com/un3xt8 not from the course status
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, I don't have any problem with the other course unless that one specific course I mentioned above, so I'm not sure it's a server issue? Yes, I try to continue the course from the section you showed. May you help to check what might go wrong with that particular course I mentioned in my previous post? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    It works now. Thank you for your help!
    Veronica
    good to know closing this one
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Continue Course’ is closed to new replies.