cannot post

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues cannot post

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fid2
    Participant
    why every time i'm trying to post here is not possible and the system says i've already asked the question...even if never done? this is another try....please can you reply me in order to submit my problem?
    logan
    Hello, It is possible that you have used same title name and it went into the spam folder. please tell us your issues here
    fid2
    Participant
    Hi, when I start the import of the course from learnpress, so when I click the "click here" button of your import plugin, no thing happen. Or Better the banner disappear I need to refresh the page in order to see it again. I have tried importing even One single corse, always the same issue. consider that is a brand new installation of the entire site, as well as learnpress plugin (obviously I have imported courses from another site between learnpress plugin)
    fid2
    Participant
    Solved at the end. i've re-installed all from scratch and it has done its work. seems that you can do the import just one time: is this correct? even now, if i try again to the the import, i've the same issue: nothing happen after clicking
    logan
    Hello, yes, it is restricted. please let me know if the issue is solved.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘cannot post’ is closed to new replies.