Cannot save Course Options

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot save Course Options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant
    I am trying to save the course options, but the WPLMS editor always switches back to 'None'. I tried renaming the 'Edit Course' page to 'Kurs bearbeiten' and I tried to create the page completely new, but it didn't help.  
    Justin
    Participant
    Until now I re-saved the permalinks and managed to include the 'create new course' section into the profile menu. But after the page is open, I can't get to the subsections like 'SETTINGS', 'COMPONENTS', 'EVENTS', 'SET CURRICULUM', 'PRICING' and 'PUBLISH COURSE'. When clicking them the URL shows the additional attachement '/#course_settings', but the frontend always jumps back to the 'CREATE COURSE' submenu. BTW, The original issue still exits.
    Veronica
    hi, welcome to the WPLMS support. you have to make sure that you configure this setting properly: https://prnt.sc/rmg0ji
    Justin
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, this is exactly the issue. If I set up the correct page and save it always switches back to 'None'. But the pages seem to be configured correctly since the 'create course' page in the profile menu is showing the related page.
    Veronica
    hi, please share your credentials in private reply. i will take a look.
    Justin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Justin
    Participant
    Thanks, that solved the issue. It was due to polylang language plugin. I now switched to Loco Translate and everything seems fine.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot save Course Options’ is closed to new replies.