Cannot type in assignment text box on mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Cannot type in assignment text box on mobile

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hello, I use a simple assignment with only a textbox. When trying to do the assignment on mobile, the text box will show "Type here..." When I started to type, the text "Type here..." doesn't disappear and it's still there. When I remove all the text, and start to type again, I cannot type (what I type doesn't appear in the box). This only happens on mobile devices and it's very frustrating. On desktop it's fine. May you help to check it please? Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    If you can share a screen recording that would be great. So that I can replicate in the same manner
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the video I need to replicate this as you have performed in the video it will take time so please don't forget to ping us here I will share the results here tomorrow thanks for your patience
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for the update. Looking forward to getting the results tomorrow. Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    Not able to replicate the same in mobile mode: http://somup.com/cY6QlelUlS Not tested on the actual device
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, please try on the actual device. I'm also not able to replicate it in mobile mode using my laptop. The issue happened only when I used my actual Android phone. Thank you.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for sharing this information as we always test this type of issues on mobile mode we can't test the same on mobile with our localhost so please share your proper details with the exact URL so I will check the same on my personal device thanks
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Veronica
    checking the same on my phone will share the results with you within half hour
    Veronica
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Veronica
    OPPO A7 - device version - 8.1.0 model - CPH1901 Chrome 85.0.4183.127 these are the configurations of my device on which I have performed the testing
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, it's interesting that your device configuration is exactly the same as my device, but it worked differently on my device and your device. Do you manage to check this issue on another phone? Thank you.
    Veronica
    ok let me check this on another device will share the results here
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot type in assignment text box on mobile’ is closed to new replies.