Cannot update to 3.9

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Cannot update to 3.9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    Dear Team, please help me regarding following issues:
    1. The theme does not update to 3.9. When ever i try it redirects me to sidebar settings in WPLMS. After trying few times my envato account shows that you have downloaded theme to many times now you cannot access it for 24 hrs.

2. I am unable to change layout of header. When i go to customize it does not update in preview when i change the style.

3. How can i update the layout or design of breadcrumbs.

4. In Elementor, the WPLMS section is missing.

Please help me asap.

Thecoach123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i tried to check the updates but getting this issue while authenticating : http://prntscr.com/mjxd2k    You can try the alternative method as well to update theme : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/   2 . to see the change in the header layout please just change the header layout from customize and then publish the changes . Now open the site in incognito mode and check if changes happen or not .   3 . there is no design layout setting available for breadcrumbs . 4 . elementor wplms blocks issue : Well it seems that our theme is not able to detect the elementor .Please try the following : deactivate elementor , delete it . then re-install and re-activate it again and then check if they appears or not.  
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    ok.
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    1. Tried the solution still the elementor is unable to detect wplms addon.
    Help
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    1. Tried in incognito mode, still no preview and after publish nothing changed.
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Please help me regarding above issue as we are going to live our website next month and the WPLMS option in Elementor is essential for that.  
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Please resolve above issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay we debugged it but could not find any reason behind it .Can you please share your valid ftp credentials or cpanel credentials to check and fix this issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing.
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay found the issue please contact your webhost and ask them to switch to version 7.0 or more to see the elementor blocks . The compatibility with php 5.6 will be added in upcoming update of vibe customtypes plugin 3.9.1
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    ok
    Thecoach123
    Participant
    HI Alex, I have updated PHP to v7. Still no luck. Please take a look again & resolve it.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot update to 3.9’ is closed to new replies.