Cannot update Visual Composer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot update Visual Composer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theheir
    Spectator
    Hi! I tried to deactivate visual composer to update it but it doesn't work. Then I tried to manually delete and install it via FTP but all the site crashes with 500 server error. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you and have a nice day
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well simply download a fresh new theme package from themeforest .Inside wplms package -> wplms.zip -> wplms folder -> plugins folder -> you will find js_composer.zip file .Please simply upload it to your wp-content/plugins folder and unzip it . Make sure that delete the existing js_composer folder in wp-content/plugins folder.
    maximus
    @Gustavo Please do not post unnecessary on another's topic. If you want to ask something please create your own topic.
    Gustavo
    Participant
    @maximus, I hope you are well and mindful. I had more topics opened in my browser, like this one. I posted in the wrong one. I tried to delete it but I didn't find a button to do it. At the end I left only one letter in my post, my last option. How can we delete a post here? I'm sure that now you understand from where I came from :)
    maximus
    @Gustavo I have deleted your reply from this topic. It may be possible that the delete option is not coming on your side.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot update Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.